Documents for Clients
These documents will help you during the process.
Download them onto your computer by right clicking and selecting "Save Target as" or "Save Link as"
You need Adobe Reader, available free, to read and print them out.
- Authorization: to give a health care provider permission to discuss your medical condition with TiMedLaw.
- Ask the provider to discuss your condition with Dr. Tiwary when you authorize it
- Fill out the top: your name, address, date of birth, SS#
- Sign and date the bottom
- Put the provider's name in Paragraph 5
- Check the last box in Paragraph 6: The health care provider may discuss my medical conditions, history and records with Devesh Tiwary, MD, JD.
- Send the form to the provider
- Email Dr. Tiwary that you have sent the authorization to the provider
- You need to file it in person or by certified mail with the Clerk of the Circuit Court where the negligence occurred,
- Enclose the filing fee, currently $42, but check with the Clerk.
- The Florida Supreme Court maintains a list of the Circuit Courts.
The information you obtain here is not legal advice. Consult an attorney (preferably TiMedLaw!) regarding your own situation.